It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I love Christmas, blogging, and wedding planning, so I thought I’d put it all together. Welcome to Blogmas 2020 Wedding Planning Woman style!
This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission when you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for contributing to my business.
What To Expect For Blogmas 2020
I’ve been a fan of blogmas and vlogmas for years. It gets me in the holiday spirit and brings communities together. This year, I hope to bring the wedding planning community together to celebrate holidays and weddings!
Starting today, December 1st, I will post a new wedding/holiday themed blog post every other day. Blogmas will end on December 23 to allow me to have a few relaxing days. These posts will include everything from cozy couple movies to Christmas engagement ideas. I’m so excited to share what I have planned with you! This post will be a reference throughout Blogmas where you can check each post and get caught up. So sit back with your coffee or wine because here we go…
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 2: Best Christmas Proposal Ideas
- Day 3: Christmas Decorations For Couples Moving In Together
- Day 4: Holiday Engagement Party Ideas
- Day 5: Cozy Couple Movies
- Day 6: New Holiday Traditions For Couples
- Day 7: How To Have The Perfect Winter Wedding
- Day 8: Stocking Stuffers For Your Fiance
- Day 9: Christmas Wedding Cocktails
- Day 10: Christmas Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Day 11: Christmas Bachelor Party Ideas
- Day 12: Best Winter Honeymoon Destinations
What are you doing to celebrate this Christmas season? Make sure to subscribe to my email list so you don’t miss a single day!